Airside Safety – Essentials
This course provides a great introduction to various elements of operating safely within an airside context at an airport. Safety is everyone’s responsibility, so be sure to understand your responsibilities in this unique environment.
This course provides the fundamental skills to assist you developing and implementing risk control practices to mitigate airside hazards.
This course includes an assessment component that you must pass to gain a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $330 (inc. GST)
- Expected Time Commitment: 3 hours
- Course Availability: 6 months from purchase
- On Completion: Certificate of Completion
- Recommended Frequency: Every 2 years
- Managing airside safety
- Airside infrastructure
- Airside hazards
- Undertaking a risk management process
- Implementing risk control
- Anyone responsible for overseeing or managing the risk response at an airport or aerodrome
- Those new to the aviation / airport sector who will be working airside
- Those who have completed the ARO / WSO course and want greater understanding or need a refresher on risk management in an airport context