Emergency Management – Essentials
Emergencies often happen when you least expect them, so it is important that you are ready, trained and competent to respond in an appropriate manner. Learn the fundamentals appropriate to an airport context.
Emergency management training is an essential part of the general operations for any aerodrome. This course will cover the basic requirements of and assist with developing an emergency response plan and how to liaise with off-site emergency responder.
This course includes an assessment component that you must pass to gain a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $110 (inc. GST)
- Expected Time Commitment: 3 hours
- Delivery Format: Online, at your pace
- Course Availability: 6 months from purchase
- On Completion: Certificate of Completion
- Recommended Frequency: Every 2 years
- The emergency management framework
- Aerodrome emergency plans
- Emergency exercises
- Anyone responsible for overseeing or managing the risk response at an airport or aerodrome
- Those new to the aviation / airport sector who will be working airside
- Those who have completed the ARO / WSO course and want greater understanding or need a refresher on emergency management in an airport context
- Anyone expected to take part in an emergency management exercise on an airport