Airport Operations Officer
Canberra Airport’s goal is a simple but ambitious one – to be the best small airport in the world.
With a stunning, modern terminal, thriving business precincts and daily international flights, Canberra’s world-class airport is well on the way to achieving this goal.
As an Airport Operations Officer, your day will be diverse. From maintaining compliance and work safety duties to maintaining patrol of airside to undertaking bird and wildlife management to ensure our grounds are safe and free of hazards, no two days are the same at Canberra Airport.
We have strong requirements for this role and all applicants must have (or have the ability to obtain within 6 months of commencement):
- Valid Driver’s License (C Class)
- Ability to obtain Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to obtain Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC)
- Ability to obtain a Firearms License
- Undertake pre-employment medical testing and obtain negative result for Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD); and maintain negative results throughout employment, as per CASR 1998 – Part 99 and Canberra Airport’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP)
To be eligible to work at Canberra Airport, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Free onsite car parking
- Fully subsidised income protection, annual health checks and flu shots
- Childcare subsidies when utilising onsite facilities
- Discounted gym memberships and rates at selected hotels
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
How to apply:
Please email your Covering Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: