Airport Safety and Facility Coordinator
Moorabbin Airport is owned by Goodman and is Victoria’s leading and Australia’s busiest metropolitan based flight training airport and its core function is to support safe general aviation flight training operations.
Goodman is a specialist global industrial property group. We own, develop and manage high-quality, sustainable properties that are close to consumers and provide essential infrastructure for the digital economy.
At Goodman we’re a collaborative team who work together to make the world a better place for our customers, our investors, our people and the communities we operate in.
We value innovation, determination, integrity and sustainability and our purpose is to make space for greatness in everything we do.
Exciting career opportunity for a proactive and safety focused individual to join our dynamic Moorabbin Airport Team.
- Lead the grounds services team to ensure safe and effective performance and a customer / stakeholder focused approach;
- Drive performance improvements and efficiencies across maintenance and operational activities;
- Ensure compliance to relevant aviation regulations and Moorabbin airport operating documents.
- Reporting, action plans and close out for serviceability, asset condition, incident and security requirements is completed in line with regulations
- Response duties under the Airport Emergency Plan
- Coordinate contractor attendance and compliance to airport works procedures
- Ensure all working practices are consistent with the intent of the occupational health and safety policy
- Develop and implement WHS training plans
- Complete risk assessments in relation to equipment, systems, procedures and practices to ensure that hazards are appropriately controlled
- Develop and implement airport maintenance plans and schedules that contribute to a safe and efficient operation and well-presented facility
- Budget management
- Develop asset life cycle plans for aviation infrastructure and supporting plant and equipment
- Maintain supporting plant and equipment
- Undertake landscaping activities, aerodrome lighting, markings, fences and signals