Canberra Airport’s goal is a simple but ambitious one – to be the best small airport in the world.
With a stunning, modern terminal, thriving business precincts and daily international flights, Canberra’s world-class airport is well on the way to achieving this goal.
- Lawn and grounds maintenance includes, but is not limited to, mowing, weeding, and the use of a brush cutter. Candidates should be comfortable with extensive mowing requirements during warmer temperatures.
- Use of chemicals and chemical application
- General repairs, maintenance, and cleaning duties associated with the precinct, buildings, equipment, and other assets
- Assist in maintaining the presentation of the precinct, ensuring all areas are clean, swept, dusted, cobwebs removed, blown, and free of rubbish.
- Waste removal.
- Assist with Airside Operations to help and support airside work when required.
- Coordination of visitor/contractor access to the buildings and/or precinct (including airfield supervision as required)
- maintaining the security of the precinct, including buildings and other assets.
- Other ad hoc duties, as reasonably directed by your manager or the management team, may include working at alternate sites and precincts within the business.
- Please note that work hours can be changed due to operational requirements.
We have strong requirements for this role, and all applicants must have (or have the ability to obtain within 6 months of commencement):
- Vaild Driver’s Licence (C Class)
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Chemical Certificate.
- Industrial White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- 10830NAT: Course in Crystalline Silica Exposure Prevention
- Truck licence (desirable)
- Free onsite car parking
- Fully subsidised income protection, annual health checks, and flu shots
- Childcare subsidies when utilising onsite facilities
- Discounted gym memberships and rates at selected hotels
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Please email email@example.com with any questions or if you’d like a copy of the job description.