- Two Years Fixed Term
- Salary range: $105,000 to $112,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 15.25%
The City of Busselton, located in the picturesque south west coastal region of WA, offers an enviable lifestyle and the opportunity to be part of one of the most progressive and ambitious Local Governments in the state. We pride ourselves on providing positive outcomes for our community, and offering a supportive environment for our employees.
The Busselton Margaret River Airport (BMRA) is an important driver of economic development for the South West Region. A unique opportunity is on offer for a business development professional to grow and diversify the economic environment of the region. The role will promote commercial aviation and non-aviation opportunities to meet the needs of local business and industry, aviation and freight transport sectors.
The successful applicant will be a strategic thinker to identify new opportunities and plan for the future success of the BMRA. A commercial acumen, with strong analytical and financial skills are required together with:
- A tertiary qualification in an Aviation or Commerce field and at least five years’ experience in the aviation industry.
- Sales management experience and results oriented business development skills.
- Highly effective communication, presentation and relationship/stakeholder engagement skills.
To be considered for this position, applicants must include in their application a resume and outline the experience they will bring to the role. Further information about the role can be found in the Position Description.
Applicants must be able to provide a National Police Clearance no more than six months old. Previous experience working within Local or State Government will be highly regarded. Relocation assistance may be considered for the successful applicant.
Apply: Please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au
Enquiries: Jenny May, Manager Economic and Business Development Services on 08 9781 0389 or Human Resources on 08 9781 1727.
Closing date: 4.30pm Monday, 20 June 2022.