Aviation Engineers - Various Positions
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
The infrastructure pipeline in South-Eastern Australia continues to grow, and AECOM is playing an influential role in the development and delivery of many of these key infrastructure programs and projects. This includes projects in the rail, roads, aviation, urban development, renewable energy and defence markets.
AECOM is seeking applications for several roles to grow our Aviation team in Melbourne to support our valued existing clients and existing aviation projects, in addition to the pursuing new and exciting future opportunities.
Key roles include:
- Highly experienced Aviation Engineer, with 15+ years’ experience on ‘airside’ projects, including 10+ years in Project Management / Design Management roles and experience in developing business and managing people. Eligibility for Baseline Defence Clearance as a minimum.
- Senior Aviation Engineers, with at least 8 years of engineering design experience on airfield projects. Eligibility for Baseline Defence Clearance as a minimum.
- Aviation Engineers, with at least 5 years of engineering design experience on airfield projects. Eligibility for Baseline Defence Clearance as a minimum.
You enjoy working in teams and aspire to leadership roles based on your specialist knowledge as part of multi-disciplinary teams or managing relevant projects outright. You enjoy being accountable for your work and influential in the project’s performance. You enjoy developing and nurturing relationships within AECOM and local industry, whether through project work, client initiatives or industry associations. You are positive, looking at challenges as opportunities to innovate, collaborate and grow.
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting everyone’s equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Access to a worldwide network of professionals in pavement engineering, materials, and asset management
- State of the art, modern offices
- Working from Home Tool Kits + Mobile Phone
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g., vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities.