Team Leader Airport Operations
We are the facilitator of a thriving, resilient and liveable city full of opportunities, and the custodians of an environment like no other. We ensure Albury is a great place to live, work and invest.
To manage the operations, security and business development of the Albury Airport, including terminal, runway area, grounds, car parking and general aviation business operations.
SERVICES TO BE MANAGED
- Airport Operations
- Airport Compliance
- Customer Service
- Business Development and Marketing
- Uiver Cafe and Bar
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business; Management or a related discipline, or extensive equivalent experience
- Reporting Officer’s/Work Safety Officer’s Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Class C (standard) Driver’s Licence (compulsory to have and maintain)
- Significant experience in Airport Operations or service industry at a supervisory/management level
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead and manage the team including; performance management, training & development, workflow coordination, workforce planning and developing a high level of moral and harmony.
- Lead an effective and efficient team capable of delivering services to agreed levels and standards.
- Ensure that airport operations are carried out in accordance with applicable licensing conditions and regulations.
- Supervise and manage daily airport operations such as terminal, airside and landside infrastructure, plant, administrative and financial functions including daily banking and financial accounts.
- Liaise with Airport clients, public utilities and statutory authorities as required on operational, license and contractual issues.
- Oversee the Airport’s strategic development and capital works programs including infrastructure development, maintenance, rehabilitation works etc
Based on a 35-hour week, with actual days and times being Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, with an RDO in accordance with AlburyCity’s RDO guidelines.
This position may involve work outside normal working hours. Additional hours over the standard 35 hours will attract a time in lieu arrangement or payment of overtime rates as agreed in advance with your supervisor.
Live and work in a culture rich location minutes from the Murray River, just a short drive to one of Victoria’s best wine regions and with the ski fields so close you will be zooming down the mountains in under two hours.
Our employee benefits include professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
We also recognise and value your priorities beyond work. It’s important to us that you have a sustainable work–life balance, so we offer flexible working arrangements, a nine-day fortnight (full-time staff) and a range of leave options and support programs.
AlburyCity is committed to being a child safe organisation by creating cultures, adopting strategies and taking action to empower children. We work hard to keep them safe from harm because child safety is everyone’s responsibility.
This role closes on the 25 February 2024 The role may close earlier for the right applicant. Should you require any further information for this role please email Ambrose Glass on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 6023 8273.