Join us for the AAA’s inaugural Women in Airports Forum in November on the Gold Coast.
This forum features some of the industry’s most experienced and influential speakers, with opportunities to take part in practical workshops, facilitated by Catherine Molloy, and networking with peers.
Registration is only $165 (incl GST) and includes the full day forum program, morning tea, lunch and networking cocktail function as well as the opportunity to have a new LinkedIn profile photo taken throughout the day.
This event is only open to AAA members and both male and female members are welcome to attend.
International speaker, writer and communication expert Catherine Molloy will be sharing her extensive knowledge of how to engage, connect and be more conscious of communication in two exciting workshops.
Mastering communication for influence and confidence
• How to inspire confidence and impress first time every time
• The 3 hidden secrets of connecting and communicating… face to face, through emails and through social platforms
• The blueprint to understand why mastering communication is the key to success
• The framework for difficult conversations
• How to effectively communicate your message
• The power of understanding how you’re likely to behave under pressure
• Formulate conscious leadership tools
• How to successfully navigate the conscious connection framework
• The blueprint to understand why conscious communication is the key to leadership
• Learn to lead yourself – strategic tools provided for self-leadership
• Build courage and a growth mindset
• Apply your knowledge of body language in teams
• How to be flexible and adaptable as a leader
• Understand your own language for leadership
Catherine has owned and operated several highly successful training companies and has been recognised both nationally and internationally as a leader in sales and service training.
View more speakers in the Women in Airports Forum program here.
Thank you to our Partners