2016 AAA National Conference in Canberra
We were proud to showcase our nation’s capital as the destination for the 2016 Conference and enjoyed the networking program which was held in various iconic locations like Parliament House, the Australian War Memorial and the National Museum of Australia.
The program included over 80 speakers with topics of interest for every size of airport. The Commercial Forum was featured for the fourth consecutive year and this year we had dedicated regional airport sessions on Day 2.
The AAA National Conference offered more ways than ever to learn from and network within the wider aviation industry. I'd like to congratulate all the 2016 AAA National Airport Industry Award Winners. The winners are acknowledged in our media release that you can access here.
We look forward to seeing you in Adelaide at the 2017 AAA National Conference and Exhibition, registrations to open January 2017.
REASONS TO ATTEND
THE AAA NATIONAL CONFERENCE IS THE PRE-EMINENT AVIATION CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION.
Seven key benefits of attending the AAA National Conference.
1. Hear the latest innovations in airport technology. What they are, how to use them, where to use them.
2. Learn about the latest developments in best practice principles in the industry.
3. Discover ways to increase non-aeronautical revenue at airports of all sizes.
4. Hear from industry about the newset advances in airfield pavements and lighting.
5. Discover how to integrate wildlife hazard management into all aspects of airport business.
6. Learn about the latest safety products, practices and principles and how to apply them at your airpoirt.
7. Network with industry leaders, professionals and stakeholders.
THE AUSTRALIAN AIRPORTS ASSOCIATION
The AAA represents the interests of over 380 members. This includes more than 260 airports and aerodromes Australia wide – from the local country community landing strip to major international gateway airports.
The AAA also represents more than 140 aviation stakeholders and organisations that provide goods and services to airports.
The AAA facilitates co-operation among all member airports and their many and varied partners in Australian aviation, whilst contributing to an air transport system that is safe, secure, environmentally responsible and efficient for the benefit of all Australians and visitors.
The AAA is the leading advocate for appropriate national policy relating to airport activities and operates to ensure regular transport passengers, freight, and the community enjoy the full benefits of a progressive and sustainable airport industry.