Wildlife Hazard Management – Essentials
This course provides the theory to assist you identifying and managing wildlife hazards at your aerodrome. This course includes an assessment component that you must pass to gain a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at refreshing and confirming skills and knowledge gained from previous learning activities, either through previously doing our full ARO / WSO course or detailed on the job training.
The course is not as in depth as the full course but covers the major topics and enables students to refresh their knowledge of undertaking the role of and ARO / WSO and complements ongoing on-the-job training.
This course includes an assessment component that you must pass to gain a certificate of completion.
- Cost: $110 (inc. GST)
- Expected Time Commitment: 2 hours
- Delivery Format: Online, at your pace
- Course Availability: 6 months from purchase
- On Completion: Certificate of Completion
- Recommended Frequency: Every 2 years
- Aerodrome legislation and documentation
- Key roles and responsibilities of aerodrome staff
- The types of wildlife encountered on Australian aerodromes
- Factors that encourage wildlife presence
- Developing a Wildlife Hazard Management Plan
- Control measures to reduce wildlife presence
- Reporting of wildlife incidents
- All individuals involved with managing wildlife hazards at airports or aerodromes
- Those who have completed the ARO / WSO course and want greater understanding of wildlife management