Assistant Airport Manager
Listed on 27 October 2022
Ayers Rock Airport is located in the stunning red center of Australia and is the primary gateway to the dual heritage listed Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. If you are looking for a lifestyle change and want to get away from the bustling city crowds then this could be the job for you. Ayers Rock Airport is looking for an Assistant Airport Manager to complement the Operations Team at a busy remote aerodrome. In this role you will be assisting the Airport Manager and Operations Supervisor with the day to day running of a security controlled airport dealing with a diverse range of staff, visitors and aircraft. Some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementation of cost effective programs to support aerodrome airside infrastructure and terminal maintenance, as required by the relevant CASA and Aviation Transport Security regulations
- Review of Regulatory requirements on a regular basis.
- Provide input into policy decisions about airport outcomes
- Create and maintain positive internal relations with all staff and management throughout Ayers Rock Resort to assist and support the business operations
- Resolve customer complaints to the customer’s satisfaction within your level of training and authority
- Maintain rosters
- Overseeing induction and supervising of contractors
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Subsidised accommodation
- Resort discounts and meals on duty
- Relocation and vacation bonuses of $700 minimum
- Dedicated staff facilities including pool, gym, and resident's club to enjoy at your leisure time.