Health Safety and Environment Specialist
AMS are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Health Safety and Environment Specialist. The position is predominantly based at our head office in Perth WA with travel being an essential part of the role.
Aerodrome Management Services provides a professional one stop shop service for all airport requirements. We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Health Safety and Environment Specialist. The position is predominantly based at our head office in Perth WA with travel being an essential part of the role. The safety and health of our workforce and the public are embedded in our culture and is one of our primary core values. The successful applicant will align with AMS safety culture and our “No Blame Fair and Just culture”.
Essence of the role:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the health and safety of the company’s employee’s and stakeholders.
- Qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety (Cert 1V minimum, preferred diploma)
- Demonstrated ability in risk management at all levels of business
- Experience with developing and implementing Safety Management Systems
- ICAM – trained and experienced in investigation/incident qualification (ICAM/Taproot or similar)
- Lead auditor qualification
- The ability to understand stakeholder priorities and contribute to the delivery and implementation of strategies to improve HSE outcomes
- Detailed knowledge of HSE legislation, industry standards and management system standards
- Demonstrated Stakeholder management skills
- Proven change and project management skills
- Experience in Return-to-Work Management
- It is a mandatory requirement for his position to hold and maintain or have the ability to hold an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Hold and maintain a C Class driver licence
- Emergency Management and Paramedical skills
- Aviation experience
Applications consisting of a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and a current resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09th March 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. For more information regarding the above position call David Campbell on 08 9221 6777. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone and an interview time arranged.
Applicants must be willing to undergo a full medical and be subject to random testing for drugs and alcohol in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulations. AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage men and women of all ages and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Indigenous people to apply.